Header

Saving money on the ordinary to enjoy the Extraordinary!

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Reflections

As 2012 comes to an end, we all start to reflect. We reflect on things we did and things we didn't do . We reflect on the new family we gained as well as those we lost. We reflect on new experiences and those we passed up. We reflect on the goals we set this time last year and hope we saw progress.

As I reflect on 2012, one word comes to mind: thankful.

Thankful for the family God has blessed me with. 
Thankful for the friends in my life. 
Thankful for the job that I have. 
Thankful for the roof over my head.
Thankful for the clothes on my back.
Thankful for all the laughs, hugs, and kisses.
Thankful for the little things that made me smile.
Thankful for everything Extraordinary that happened in 2012.

Remember my motto?

"Saving on the ordinary to enjoy the Extraordinary!"

As the year comes to an end, I look back on 2012 with no regrets and look to 2013 with eagerness and great expectations. Money can't buy happiness, we all know that. But let's all try to save a little more on the ordinary stuff in life to make the Extraordinary possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment